What are Far Infrared Treatments?
Far Infrared rays (FIR) are part of the non-visible light spectrum and according to scientists, humans emit small degrees of FIR through the skin and palms of the hands. Healers, qi gong masters and yogis are among those who emit a high degree of far infrared rays from their palms, which is what allows them to heal various ailments. In a far infrared treatment, a conductive cream is rubbed onto your skin, and then a paddle emitting the far infrared rays is rubbed in a circular motion on your skin surface. It does not hurt; on the contrary, these treatments are quite relaxing. The far infrared rays penetrate deep into your body and facilitate rapid healing. Most patients describe that the treatment feels like warm hands massaging your body.
While not focused on in the United States, far infrared technology has been studied extensively in the Far East. Studies have showed the following:
1. Far Infrared is an excellent detoxification mechanism. Scientists in Japan report that in the far infrared treatment of clogged capillary vessels, heat expands the capillaries and then initiates the start of a process to dissolve hidden toxins.
2. Far Infrared improves the circulation deep within the body. Stiffness and achiness are relieved and long standing muscle tears and sprains that have never fully been relieved are greatly improved and sometimes healed completely. Scar tissue is broken down and the far infrared encourages tissue repair and regeneration.
3. Far Infrared helps people lose weight and eliminate cellulite. Metabolism is improved and fat cells are dissolved. In conjunction with a proper eating program patients find that they lose weight and reduce cellulite.
4. Far Infrared kills bacteria, fungi, viruses and parasites. This treatment helps people who have stubborn parasites that have not repsonded to traditional herbla terapy. Candida is also significantly helped with these treamtnets.
5. Far Infared strengthens the Immune System by stimulating increased production of white blood cells and T-cells. People who have cougs or colds they can’t seem to recover from experience significant relief with far infrared treatments. Similarly, patients with auto-immune disorders like chronic fatigue, lupus and M.S. feel that their core energy is strengthened in successive treatments.
6. Far Infrared calms down the autonomic nervous system and helps people relax. It is therefore an excellent treatment for insomnia, depression and anxiety. After successive treatments, people report feeling lighter and happier.